Mobile Application Development
If you need to provide information to people while they are on the move, you can contact our mobile application development team who can develop application software for small low-power handheld devices such as personal digital assistants (PDAs), enterprise digital assistants, mobile phones, smart phones, or tablets. It can be developed for different operating systems such as Android, iOS, and Windows Mobile.
Service hours of availability:
Saturday through Wednesday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Contact the Development Department and please have the following information available (as appropriate):
1. Your name, department and contact information.
2. Your form must be signed by your department head.
1. Database-based & process-based application development
2. Application monitoring and maintenance
3. Application debugging and troubleshooting
4. Integration with social networks
In order to receive this service, please fill the Software Development Services Request Form, approved from your departmental head, and submit it to the Helpdesk through email or by courier MC 3114. Just click the link Request Here.
> Request Here
Support Contact Point:
Contact the EduTech Department at Ext# 92530 or through:
Web : Helpdesk System
Email : EduTech or Helpdesk
Mail Code: 3114