If you are facing difficulties by depending upon outdated manual methods of managing workflow, or lack efficiency or have a large margin of error, you should implement an automated system. A system development project encompasses all the activities undertaken from the time at which a potential requirement is identified until the resulting system is fully implemented and accepted by the end user. The new system can involve many stages over a long period, with the end result of smooth, efficient and effective work processes.
Service hours of availability:
Saturday through Wednesday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Software system design development and implementation
- Application enhancements ,maintenance and support
- Legacy software replacement or modernization
- Database hosting
- Data extract
- Load and transformation services
- Routine monitoring and maintenance
- Database installation and upgrades
- Custom design and scripting
- Performance tuning and optimization
- Data conversions
- Database debugging and troubleshooting
In order to receive this service, please fill the Software Development Services Request Form, approved from your departmental head, and submit it to the Helpdesk through email or by courier MC 3114. Just click the link Request Here.
> Request Here
Support Contact Point:
Contact the EduTech Department at Ext# 92530 or through:
Web : Helpdesk System
Email : EduTech or Helpdesk
Mail Code: 3114