Web Application Development
In order to make an application available over the internet, you can contact our web application development team who can develop a web site for the Internet (World Wide Web) or an intranet (a private network). This can include web design, web content development, client liaison, client-side/server-side scripting, web server and network security configuration, and e-commerce development. However, among web professionals, "web development" usually refers to the main non-design aspects of building web sites: writing markup and coding. Web development can range from developing the simplest static single page of plain text to the most complex web-based internet applications, electronic businesses, or social network services.
Service hours of availability:
Saturday through Wednesday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Contact the Development Department and please have the following information available (as appropriate):
1. Your name, department and contact information.
2. Your form must be signed by your department head.
Activity List :
- Script debugging and troubleshooting
- Cross-Browser compatibility
- Web2.0, Ajax implementation
- Website performance tuning and optimization
- Database-based & process-based application development.
- Web application monitoring and maintenance.
- Application debugging and troubleshooting.
- Integrating web applications to other systems.
In order to receive this service, please fill the Software Development Services Request Form, approved from your departmental head, and submit it to the Helpdesk through email or by courier MC 3114. Just click the link Request Here.
> Request Here
Support Contact Point:
Contact the EduTech Department at Ext# 92530 or through:
Web : Helpdesk System
Email : EduTech or Helpdesk
Mail Code: 3114